The crew of Russian Channel One television company visited Artsakh to prepare a reportage about Michael Grigoryan – 11-year old participant of The Voice Kids singing competition broadcast on Channel One.
In the video Misha is riding a bike in Stepanakert streets and presents the landmarks of Artsakh to the viewers, including “We Are Our Mountains” monument and Ghazanchetsots Cathedral in Shushi. He also helps his mother to prepare the local “Jengyalov hats” dish, plays football and helps father who is the conductor of NKR’s army orchestra.
In an interview Misha tells he will be happy to pass through the final round of the competition and wants to give his best performance to not disappoint his coach famous Russian singer and producer Valery Meladze.
To note, Misha started his musical career when he was only 4 years old. This is when he met his future producer, founder and director of the famous music group “Voices of Artsakh” Lira Kocharyan. In 2015 Misha presented his first music video “Poqrik Karabakhtsi” – a song about love and peace, which quickly grabbed people’s attention and is still loved among Armenians.
In 2016 Misha represented Armenia at “New Wave Junior” international music competition. His song “Poqrik Karabakhtsi” was one of jury’s favorites and in November 2017 he represented Armenia at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Georgia.
- Armenian Finance Minister: 5.2% economic growth recorded in 2018
- Presentation of Armenian translation of 2nd President’s book
- Armenia’s Prosecutor’s Office reacts to the letter asking for ex-President Kocharyan’s release
- Ex-mayor of Turkey’s Van, who visited Armenia, is sentenced to almost 9 years in prison
- Russia’s Putin to visit Azerbaijan in late September
- Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan meets with RPA-nominated presidential candidate Armen Sargsyan
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan