“Germany’s continued progress and strengthening during your tenure is the vivid evidence of your high qualities as a leader. Highly appreciative of the support provided by Germany and the European Union in implementing the reforms initiated after the Velvet Revolution in Armenia, I am hopeful that it will be continuous,” the congratulatory letter reads in part.
Pashinyan next expresses confident that the consistent implementation of the reached agreements will impart a new quality to the Armenian-German dynamic partnership to the benefit and for the welfare of our two peoples.
- Traces of Armenian cultural heritage vanished in Bingyol
- Supreme Judicial Council elects new chairman
- Armenian Finance Minister: 5.2% economic growth recorded in 2018
- Presentation of Armenian translation of 2nd President’s book
- Armenia’s Prosecutor’s Office reacts to the letter asking for ex-President Kocharyan’s release
- Ex-mayor of Turkey’s Van, who visited Armenia, is sentenced to almost 9 years in prison
- Russia’s Putin to visit Azerbaijan in late September
- Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan meets with RPA-nominated presidential candidate Armen Sargsyan
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia