Russian President Vladimir Putin is visiting Azerbaijan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan in September and October this year, an aide to the Russian leader, Yury Ushakov told Izvestiya.
According to him, President Putin will pay a visit to Azerbaijan in late September. He is expected to attend a meeting of CIS leaders in Tajikistan’s capital Dushanbe on 27-28 September, with Putin’s Uzbekistan visit slated for October.
Putin will host a trilateral summit of the Russian, Iranian and Azerbaijani presidents later this year, Ushakov added.
- Traces of Armenian cultural heritage vanished in Bingyol
- Supreme Judicial Council elects new chairman
- Armenian Finance Minister: 5.2% economic growth recorded in 2018
- Presentation of Armenian translation of 2nd President’s book
- Armenia’s Prosecutor’s Office reacts to the letter asking for ex-President Kocharyan’s release
- Ex-mayor of Turkey’s Van, who visited Armenia, is sentenced to almost 9 years in prison
- Russia’s Putin to visit Azerbaijan in late September
- Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan meets with RPA-nominated presidential candidate Armen Sargsyan
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia